Eye Makeup Tips and Tricks
Are you a beginner at makeup? Do you have trouble using a brush and applying eyeliner like a pro? Don’t worry we are here to help you out, we have some really simple and amazing eye makeup tips and tricks for every beginner out there who have been overwhelmed by the world of makeup. These tips will help you and you have to keep these pointers in mind the next time you’re doing your makeup.
Eye Makeup Tips for Beginners:
- To avoid your base from ruining due to the eyeshadow fall-out, finish your eye makeup first and then proceed with the base to ensure that your makeup looks fresh
- If you are planning to wear loud eye makeup, then keep the lips subtle. It’s always best to emphasize one feature at a time
- To make your eyes look brighter and youthful, highlight the inner corner of the eyes with a light color of the eyeshadow
- If you want to instantly curl your stubborn lashes, then use a blow-dryer on your curler, before you curl them- this way, they will stay curled for longer
- If you have got an excess product, then use blotting paper to remove the excess eyeshadow without disturbing the eyeliner
- To avoid lumps in the mascara bottle hold the bottle in your palms and roll it for a few minutes, this will ensure the smooth transition of the liquid in the bottle.
- It is better to apply a coat of Vaseline before you use the mascara this will make your eyelashes look thicker
- To reduce the clumps shake the mascara brush in the left and right, this method will separate the eyelashes and make the eyelashes appear longer
- Don’t worry if you don’t have a brush to apply color, you can even use your index finger to apply the color
- Neat eyebrows always complete the face
Eye Makeup Tricks for Beginners:
- Mascara’s extension: You can extend the life of your mascara by adding a few drops of saline solution in the mascara bottle and mixing gently and using it for a few more months.
- Brows: you have to trace the brow pencil or powder along the tops of brows for an instant facelift.
- Eyeshadow: Prepare eyelids for any eye look with a matte base eyeshadow that matches the lightest part of your face. Dust the pigment all over eyelids and up to the brow bone.
- Mascara: you need to sweep the wand through the roots of your lashes and then zigzag as you work your way up.
- Eyes: You can put orange-red lipstick under all the areas under-eye discoloration and blend smoothly and then apply concealer over top. This will make your eye look fresh and vibrant.
- Eyeliner: Get close to the mirror as much as possible, tilt your head up, and bring your chin toward the mirror then look down as you apply, starting at the inner corner and working your way out.
Any beginner can try our eye makeup tips, we hope these eye makeup tips will help you out and if you are a pro, then you have some more tricks up your sleeve. You may share some of your personal tips down in the comments below.